30 mayo, 2021
Advantages and disadvantages of living on the beach.
Advantages of living on the beach
- You can enjoy the beach all year round. It is a mistake to believe that the beach is only enjoyed in summer. The rest of the year can also be enjoyed to go running, walk the dogs, picnic … And in summer, you have it there, without going on vacation.
- The weather. With the exception of northern Spain, the climate in the beach areas is much milder than in the mountain areas. So if you don’t like the cold very much, you better live on the beach.
- There is more life. On the beach there is always more life, because the weather and the sea attract people, parties and fun.
- The sea has many health benefits. In addition to being able to walk on the beach and play sports on the sand, sea water has many beneficial health properties.
Disadvantages of living on the beach
- The price of housing is usually higher on the beach than in the mountains, because there is more demand. In addition, in the holiday periods the prices skyrocket.
- Smaller homes. In beach areas, houses are usually more expensive and smaller than in the mountains. So, if you want to have a house with a garden or a large apartment with a terrace, you have to pay for it.